New beginnings are here for your child or children. We encourage each of you to give back to their childhood education, get involved, be supportive or donate now to make a lasting impact in their lives. The Fairfield PTA Council is a unified group of community leaders to advocate for your children’s education from Kindergarten through High School across Fairfield County. Elected officials, PTA Organizations, and all the Public Schools come together to support your child’s educational needs. We support you, who in turn support their growth and future success. As you begin the new school year please think about your needs and how we can come together to build a stronger community, we want to hear your ideas. We need your help to make our schools better. Many of us don’t have time and are reading this on a train commute, you can stay connected through our new mobile site and applications to get real-time information from official resources in Fairfield. Members are able to:
1. Download Google Calendar of multiple school events
2. Access school directory app, MySchoolAnywhere
3. Directly connect to your elected officials
1. Be sure to sign up as PTA member at your local school and access the MySchoolAnywhere Directory for the respective school and PTA Council. Just add “Fairfield PTAC” to your existing PTA account.
2. Our blog is our voice in real-time and to distribute content across media. Please add our URL to your website, Facebook page or other digital resources to distribute the content from the PTAC President alongside folks like Jessica Gerber and Dr. Toni Jones.
3. Do you tweet? @FairfieldPTAC we are professionally advocating for our children’s education, join the conversation or follow the news breaks #FairfieldPTAC.
The PTAC Communications Team